The following should be presented for the inspection:
- A road vehicle in full technical roadworthiness and
- Registration card of the vehicle – Part I and II.
This inspection is carried out on the basis of:
- Ordinance No 3/1990 of the Ministry of Transport on regulation of the consumption of fuels and lubricants by the motor vehicles and motorcycles;
- UNECE Regulation 84 ‘Uniform Conditions for Type Approval of Internal Combustion Engines for the Measurement of Fuel Efficiency’;
- Operating Instruction of the Testing Division of TECHNOTEST.